IKONIC hiring Front-end (HTML) Developer in Islamabad, Islāmābād, Pakistan
We are looking for a qualified Front-end (HTML) Developer to join our team who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. The front-end Developer should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Education & Professional Qualification
- Degree(s)/Major(s): Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field from a reputed local/foreign University.
- Certification(s): Not mandatory but certification in a relevant field is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a Front-end Developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages like HTML
- Build web applications with web development best practices
- Ability to convert Figma/Adobe XD into the responsive HTML design
- Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical requirements or UX design
- Debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and perform routine performance optimizations
- Write high-quality, scalable, and reusable code
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Proficiency with HTML5, including semantic HTML5 elements, microformats, and WAI-ARIA
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as Sass, Less, or Stylus
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Increments
- Medical Health Insurance
- Accommodation for outstation employees
Why should you join IKONIC?
This Is Made Evident With Our Offerings Such As
At IKONIC, we believe in providing development opportunities to all its employees which is why our job comes with a variety of challenging assessments meant to catapult your career to the next level.
- A growth mindset through the help of experienced and helpful Mentors. Ikonic is made up of passionate individuals who aim to support each other in their training as well as day-to-day tasks.
- A Dynamic Environment where we focus on encouraging initiatives, promoting agility and creating a work/life balance. We know the value you bring in and we aim to nurture it.
- Market Competitive Compensation based upon your professional qualifications and skill set.
- As an Equal employment opportunity provider. All employment associated decisions are based on an individuals merit.
Engineering and Information Technology