We’re seeking a React JS Developer to help engineer and redesign our customer-facing web experiences. As part of the engineering team you’ll work on constructing the new framework that we’re building with React and FluxRedux and your tasks will include adding new features to the framework. You will also help migrate our legacy jQuery apps to the new framework. The ideal candidate is an experienced engineer who writes simple, composable, testable, reusable and well documented UI code and components and should demonstrate a strong array of architecture, design and front end development experience. You will approach, and you should be familiar and comfortable with, complex user flows and you will be responsible for designing and executing solutions using React JS.
- Build and maintain innovative, responsive and engaging web applications for CEQUENS worldwide customers.
- Build efficient, high-performance, modular, reusable front-end UI components
- Advise and collaborate with development and architecture team on building our web framework.
- Execute development projects plan in an Agile-focused environment with focus on fast-paced delivery and thoughtful iterations.
- Push technology, challenge established thinking and discover new ways of approaching and solving a problem.
- 4 years of experience developing websites and applications.
- Solid understating of OOP concepts and principles.
- Proven hands-on experience with ES6, React, Flux, Redux, Webpack, HTML 5, and CSS 3.
- Experience with complex client-side data flows, consuming APIs and JSON.
- Fast learner, self-motivated, organized person with excellent communication skills and strong attention to details
- Bachelor of Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Attractive pay package
- Mobile allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Personal loans
- Flexible hours
- Medical insurance
- Social activities
- Training & development
CEQUENS is a leading cloud communication platform in the Middle East and Africa region that provides Omni-Channel communication API’s enabling enterprises and developers to communicate with their customer base worldwide. CEQUENS’ proprietary Communication Platform leverages SMS, Voice, Push Notification, email, and Chat Apps APIs that is scalable, secure, reliable, and trusted by more than 500 enterprises worldwide, including HSBC, SAP, Google, Careem, Telegram, Anghami, SWVL, AlRajhi Bank, and Alibaba.com.
Technology, Information and Internet