- Skyscrapers is looking for a Front-End Developer who would be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our websites.
- Convert the given designs into functional websites using CMS, Bootstrap, Jquery, HTML5 or any given technology.
- Fix complex bugs in front-end code.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Use basic programming skills to optimize websites for SEO purposes. Keep abreast of changes with SEO strategies, tactics and search algorithm shift Identify and repair SEO issues on the website.
- Work with web designers and strategists to improve the layout, navigation, and display of a website to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Must have solid understanding and hands-on experience of Responsive Layouts.
- Must have a solid understanding and hands-on experience on Bootstrap.
- Ability to convert Pixel perfect PSD to HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of Rest Api’s, Sockets and data integrations.
- Complete understanding of Page insights and On-Page SEO. Candidates must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility(Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari & Opera), general web functions and standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment. Problem break down skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Science (HEC recognized university).
Experience: 3 years of related experience in a lead position focused on Front-End Development.
Salary Package: Market Competitive
Additional Benefits: Appreciation Bonuses, Double Compensation on public holidays, Referral Bonuses, Insurance.