- Practical experience with technologies such as REST, SOAP, ETL, XML, and JSON
- Experience working with databases and linking them with applications
- Experience resolving performance issues, including database bottlenecks and concurrency
- Experience developing for an ITSM platform such as ServiceNow or Jira
- Excellent, Clear & Fluent English verbal skills for deep and engaged technical discussions
- Excellent, Clear & Fluent English written skills for comprehensive written communication with other engineers
- Excellent, Clear & Fluent English for verbal and written communication skills for interfacing with clients
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
- Excellent version control, QA skills and attention to detail
- Availability for 8+ hours between 8am to 7pm Eastern US Time
- Availability to work the occasional extended hours throughout the week
- Availability for the seasonal Developer Crunch work hours
- Availability for Ad-Hoc multi-hour technical sessions which will require sharing of screen and engaged discussions
Adaptable to change and able to work independently and as part of a team.
Engineering and Information Technology
Technology, Information and Internet