Location: IKONIC, Plot # 349 St # 1, I-9/3 Islamabad.
- IKONIC is a US based IT company, headquartered in Miami, Florida. It is a group endeavor that mixes experience with agility, honesty, teamwork, trust, and insight into the future. We are a team of top-notch developers who believe in providing solutions to your every problem. Our previous projects and a journey of nine years make us the leading name whom you can trust for adding value to your business. We believe that we can present a solution to your every problem complementing innovation with sustainability. It is through our established repository of experiences that we offer a unique solution to every problem. Our services are available across the globe in a time zone aligned manner.
- We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Frontend developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins, as well as site integration and security updates.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Degree(s)/Major(s): Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field from a reputed local/foreign University.
- Certification(s): Not mandatory, but certification in a relevant field is a plus.
- 1+ years of relevant experience as a WordPress Frontend Developer.
- Development of new websites using WP Builders for the Front-end usage with high quality standards and the goal of a future-proof implementation and controlled maintenance.
- Development of enterprise-level website projects
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Hands-on experience in Figma, PSD, Adobe XD to WordPress.
- Troubleshooting of errors and customer problems in a dynamic environment
- Processing of current projects with incoming tasks and responsibility
- Support of cross-browser and -platform solutions in local test environments
- Deploy, control, and accountability for changes to various environments
- Support in updating, improving, and maintaining online projects
- Development of reusable and maintainable web and Gutenberg components
- Work planning and issue management.
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients.
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology.
- Meet tight deadlines as required.
- Performing other relevant tasks as per requirement.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Health Insurance
- Accommodation for outstation employees
- Annual Leaves
- Casual leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Bereavement Leaves
- Marriage Leaves
- Paternity Leaves
- Maternity Leaves
- Bi-Annual Reviews
Why Should You Join IKONIC?
- At IKONIC, we believe in providing development opportunities to all its employees which is why our job comes with a variety of challenging assessments meant to catapult your career to the next level. This is made evident with our offerings such as:
- A growth mindset through the help of experienced and helpful Mentors. Ikonic is made up of passionate individuals who aim to support each other in their training as well as day-to-day tasks.
- A Dynamic Environment where we focus on encouraging initiatives, promoting agility and creating a work/life balance. We know the value you bring in and we aim to nurture it.
- Market Competitive Compensation based upon your professional qualifications and skill set.
- As an Equal employment opportunity provider. All employment-associated decisions are based on an individuals merit
Engineering and Information Technology
IT Services and IT Consulting