We are seeking an ambitious and skilled Angular Web Frontend Programmer to join Global Rescue as a Software Engineer. This is a Mid-level position, requiring the incumbent to work with a team of Angular and backend developers to develop enterprise-level applications.
- Develop user interfaces using Angular & web frontend best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications by leveraging the latest front-end technologies.
- Make complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Write application code and unit tests in Angular, Nx/Angular, Ngrx, RxJS, Angular CLI, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Collaborate with the design team to review and optimize code for better application performance
- Help the application support team when Level III support is required by investigating the underlying cause and performing the required code fixes.
- Optimally utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes (Git/GitLab, NPM), and debuggers in the software development process
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Collaborate with other dev team members in peer code review, design & code performance improvement review, and discussion.
- Bachelors in IT/Computer Science with 3+ years of proven experience in developing complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Excellent problem-solving skills and zest for developing best-in-class web UI and UX.
- Bootstrap, Typescript / es6+
- Hands-on experience with Nx/Angular, Ngrx, RxJS, and Git SCM
- Experience in building tools like Webpack
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Robust Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Patterns knowledge
- Experience and a good understanding of Google Material Design
COMPENSATION: Based on experience + bonus + benefits
Engineering and Information Technology
Leisure, Travel & Tourism