Front-end developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers, depending on the company’s needs.
- Ensure all webpages are compatible in all browsers
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones
- Building reusable code for future use
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Next.js, or Vue.js
- Website performance testing (Google page speed insights)
- Browser testing, Selenium and BrowserStack
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Understanding of server-side CSS
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
Engineering and Information Technology
Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage